Please read carefully these following Terms and Conditions of use.
- This website is owned and registered by Johannes Boroh (or "us" or "we").
- By using "www.jotravelguide.com" (or "jotravelguide.com" or “this Website”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions may be changed from time to time and will become effective when they are posted here. Please check this page regularly for the latest version of these terms and conditions.
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website.
- This Website may provide links to third party websites and is not responsible for these third party websites linked to. You access the links at your own risk.
Use of this Website
- You may download materials, print some pages from this Website for your own personal, non commercial use only, provided you do not remove any names, images, logos, trademarks, copyright, visual marks, or other proprietary notices from the materials.
- You may not make any commercial use, copy, reproduce, republish, any unauthorized use, make available to the public of materials taken from this Website. We have taken action against those who infringed our copyrights in the past.
- You must not disrupt, modify or interfere with this Website, its servers, hardware, and software.
- You may contribute to this Website by posting messages, stories, uploading images, photos or video. By contributing to this Website you agree that your contribution is free of charge and you give this Website the rights at its discretion to review, accept, reject, edit, delete, modify, translate, use, publish, transmit, or distribute your contribution for any purposes.
- Your contribution should not infringe any copyright, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- You must not violate any applicable law relating to your use of this Website.
- You will choose a username, subject to availability, and a password during a new membership registration.
- We reserve the right to decline a new membership registration or to cancel an account at any time.
- It is your responsibility to keep the confidentiality of your password and your account and to immediately notify us (jotravelguide.com) if of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other breach of security known to you. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from loss or misuse of your password.
- You are fully responsible for all activities under your account or password and it is your responsibility to log off from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
- You may have the option to purchase services/do payment over this Website using a credit card by sending that information over the Internet.
- We cannot guarantee that a third party will not be able to access such information. If you have any concerns about sending such information over the Internet, you should use an alternative means of payment.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All material on this Website is protected under copyrights, trademark, or other applicable intellectual property laws.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Website, please contact us.
- Your use of this Website is at your own risk. By using this Website you assume all the risk and responsibility arising out of your use of this Website.
- Although www.jotravelguide.com tries to provide reliable information, all material on this Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties or representation or guarantees, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of accuracy, reliability, completeness, safety, security, non infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, compatibility, or quality.
- We and its www.jotravelguide.com do not accept any responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential or punitive damages or losses arising out of your use of or inability to use this Website.
- We do not warrant that your use of this Website will be uninterrupted or errors free or no failures or omissions or viruses free or defects free.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and to hold harmless us, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and against all claims and liabilities, including attorneys' fees, which may arise out of your use of this Website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Republic of Indonesia.